Date: February 11, 2019
Oakland Fire Department
EMG Project No.: 136710.19R000-001.135
Dear Sir or Madam:
EMG is an environmental and engineering consulting firm conducting an investigation on behalf of the property owner of current and historical conditions which could potentially impact the environmental condition of the following property:
226-230 Orange Street
Oakland, California 94610
Through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we request any available information on file, which is related to potential environmental issues concerning the above-referenced property. Specifically, we request your assistance by providing us with information concerning existing or historical conditions for the above-referenced property, including:
1) How far back are records maintained by this Department?
2) Are there any required Department environmental permits, registrations, or notifications, and if any, the compliance status and any reported violations (including violation status)?
3) Are there any petroleum product/hazardous material storage tanks, both aboveground and underground?
4) Are there any releases of petroleum products and/or hazardous materials?
5) Does the Fire Department conduct routine life-safety inspections at the property? If yes, what is the frequency?
6) What is the date of last Fire Department Inspection?
7) Are there any OUTSTANDING Fire Code violations? If yes, please provide documentation describing the violation(s).
Any follow-up documentation may be returned via mail, faxed to 410.785.6220, or emailed to:
10461 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1100
Owings Mills, Maryland 21117
If you need additional information to complete this request, please contact me at 800.733.0660 x6533. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Daniel Gere | Project Manager
EMG | A Bureau Veritas Group Company
10461 Mill Run Circle, Suite 1100 | Owings Mills, Maryland 21117 | www.emgcorp.com
p 800.733.0660 x 6533 | firstname.lastname@example.org