I am requesting a copy of the information for the following Officers. These Officers had been ticketing people who parked their car on the street meter in Downtown Oakland clearly with their handicap placard display on the dashboard. I was one of the handicap people who received a ticket from each of these officers. I had spoken many other people they said that ticket enforcer is giving ticket to all handicap placarders.
1) Oath of Office for these Officers
2) provide a list of number of tickets issued by these 3 officers to people with a handicap placard since they took the Oath of Office to present
3) provide a list of number of tickets that were clear because they had gone through the dispute process and didn't have to pay since these Officers took the Oath of Office to present
4) provide a list of number of tickets that were denied/deemed liable and still have to pay for the tickets since these Officers took the Oath of Office to present
5) provide a list of number of tickets that are still pending and still waiting for the dispute since they took the Oath of Office to present
6) Provide me the language that said handicap placarders cannot park their car on a street meter. (According to the State law anyone with their handicap placard can park on the meter anywhere as long as they want).
7) I want a copy of all training materials that these officers were trained not to ticket handicap placarders.