As per OMC 2.20.190 this is a written request to inspect and obtain copies of all public records that have to do with the "Worst Streets Fund" ("WSP") paving priorities for District 1 since, and including, 2013 until today. I am specifically looking for the following;
- All communications, meetings, files and records received by the OakDOT from Dan Kalb regarding which streets in my district should be repaved with available funds.
- Any records of discussions, meetings, conversations and minutes of those held by either the OakDOT Director, Assistant Director, Division Manager, and Paving Program Manager with Council member Dan Kalb.
- Any records from the OakDOT on how:
- Paving priorities were identified by OakDOT based on available funding.
- OakDOT reached those decisions.
- Any records relating to why "Streetsaver" data was overridden when determining how the "Worst Streets Fund" ("WSP") funds were allocated.
As per OMC2.20.230 (Immediate disclosure request) this request shall be satisfied no later than three business days unless, that being the 23rd of April 2019.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this email as soon as possible and please let me know if you have nay questions.
Thanks in advance.