This firm is performing a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment for the property located at the following addresses: 4651, 4653, 4655, 4657, 4659, 4661, 4663, 4665, 4667, 4669, 4671, 4673, 4675, 4677, 4679, and 4681 Bird Road, and 4658, 4660, 4662, 4664, 4666, 4668, 4670, 4750, 4752, 4754, 4756, 4774, 4776, 4778, and 4780 Bird Road; and 470 46th Avenue; and 4678 Tidewater Avenue (Hampton), Oakland, CA 94601.
We are requesting any information from your departments pertaining to:
- building permit records including demolitions, construction, tenant improvements, major sewer installations/removals, and certificates of occupancy on the property
- any reports of the storage, release or spillage of hazardous materials (HAZMAT), or substances or petroleum products that have ever been located on the property
- any underground storage tanks (USTs) and aboveground storage tanks (ASTs) on the property
- industrial wastewater discharge, clarifiers, storm water, or industrial waste water, including permits to operate and notices of violation on the property
- contaminated ground water or soil records on the property
- air emissions, including permits to operate, equipment lists and notices of violation on the property
Please feel free to contact Daniel Casas with any questions or concerns at 310-854-6300 or Daniel_Casas@efiglobal.com. Thank you for your assistance with this information.