Pursuant to the California Public Records Act and all applicable public records laws, I am requesting the following information concerning Oakland Council Member Abel Guillen:
- Copies of all purchase orders and/ or invoices submitted to the city by Councilmember Guillen and/or his staff, from November 2014 to the Present;
- Copies of all transactions and receipts that Councilmember Guillen and/or his staff made using city-issued credit cards, from November 2014 to the Present.
- A listing of any and all city-funded travel that Councilmember Guillen and/ or his staff took, from November 2014 to the Present. For each trip, please include the following:
- The duration of each trip;
- An explanation for the reason of the trip;
- The cost of each trip;
- Any reimbursements made by the councilmember and/or his staff for purchases during the trip;
- Any non-city employees that also were on the trip.
- Any and all credit card transactions made during the trip. Please include a description of the purchase.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or clarifications. Also, if some records are readily available and others will require more time, I am requesting that you send what records are available first, rather than sending all of the at a later time once the request is completed.
Where possible, please provide the information electronically. I will also accept the information in spreadsheet form, rather than scans of the original copies.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact me at (831)320-7933 if you need further clarification of this request.
This request reasonably describes identifiable records or information produced there from. Please respond to this request in writing within ten business days as required by the Act. Please notify me in advance if there is a cost for these materials as well as a cost estimate.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.