Pursuant to my rights under the California Public Records Act (Government Code Section 6250 et seq.), I ask to obtain a copy of the following, which I understand to be held by your agency in electronic form:
- All account numbers maintained in an electronic database by the Rent Adjustment Program (RAP)
- All parcel numbers associated with those account numbers
- All mailing addresses associated with those account numbers
- All phone number associated with those account numbers
- All email addresses associated with those account numbers
- The total number of units per Alameda County Records associated with those account numbers
- The total number of exemptions claimed and which exemption
- Total due in 2018
- Total paid in 2018
I ask for an immediate determination on this request, given that you can make that determination without having to review the record[s] in question.
Please note that Government Code Section 6253 requires these records to be open to inspection.
(a) Public records are open to inspection at all times during the office hours of the state or local agency and every person has a right to inspect any public record, except as hereafter provided. Any reasonably segregable portion of a record shall be available for inspection by any person requesting the record after deletion of the portions that are exempted by law.
(b) Except with respect to public records exempt from disclosure by express provisions of law, each state or local agency, upon a request for a copy of records that reasonably describes an identifiable record or records, shall make the records promptly available to any person upon payment of fees covering direct costs of duplication, or a statutory fee if applicable. Upon request, an exact copy shall be provided unless impracticable to do so.